Monday, April 18, 2011

Why THANK YOU!

I have three minutes until I need to scoot out of here and start heading to custodial, but I was so blessed by such great things Jesus put into my day today, and I really wanted to share some of them! So, here's to an April gratitude post!

826)) Thank You, Jesus, for spring sunshine!!! OH MY WORD! I soar under it!

827)) Thank You for my minor spill today in custodial early. . . that it wasn't as bad as it could have been, that each setback is a chance for me to become a better person.

828)) Thank You for Her compliment about my laugh.

829)) Thank You that I got all the homework done I needed to for the day. Day by day. Grace by grace.

830)) Thank You for the random dude on the motorcycle who looked like he was blowing a kiss at me when he passed. It actually could have been sign-language for "thank you," and looking back, it could be very creepy, but it brought some encouragement and random sunshine into my day! haha :) Ya know, sometimes, Jesus just uses the biker dudes. :)

831)) For the humbling in Pothen's class . . . I needed to be reminded that I don't have it all together sometimes.

832)) For the jog/run with my roommate. Love her! Love exercising in sunshine!

833)) A turn signal that seems to be working now.

834)) For doing pretty good with my food intake for the day.

835)) For "Redeemer" by Sanctus Real. "I'm still a dreamer! Still a believer!!!" YES!!!

836)) For driving in sunshine.

837)) For teaching me how frail I am and we are as humans.

Oh How Good He Is.

Have a beautiful day today! Let's keep counting our blessings!!! There are DOZENS of them!!! :)

No comments: