I have so much to be thankful for. One thing I'm so not grateful for, however, is the fact that the whole U.S. of A. seems to think it's time for Christmas before we even begin Thanksgiving. Sad, huh? But I guess Thanksgiving isn't just restricted to a date on the calendar, is it? It's a mindset. I'm not "there" yet, but I'm working on it. I need to remember to add to my "thank you" list daily and not just on Mondays, because truly every day is littered with gifts from God's hand. We just got to keep those eyes open, ya know? :)
236. Little boy hand reaching between seats in airplane
237. Visit to Asbury College in KY, several states away . . .
238. Rolling green of Kentucky fields
239. Note in suitcase from Mom
240. Free gifts from Asbury - - new water bottle, t-shirt, lanyard, bag - yay! :)
241. Seeing Friend from my state who's currently in Kentucky doing some super cool volunteer work
242. Late night talk with my sweet dorm host during college visit
243. Meeting mutual friend and getting more Asbury info
244. Kentucky accents
245. Sister's letter filled with pageant quotes
246. Big brick buildings
247. Enthusiastic English teachers
248. Moments of revelation
249. Ale 8 1 ("A Late One") . . . Kentucky's very own Ginger-Ale type of pop
250. Time with dad as we traveled through this college visit together.