Another "thank You"
216. Youth lining front pews of church
217. Sharing pizza with friends
218. New song I heard on K-Love . . . "Your Hands" by JJ Heller (it really is worth a stop at youtube!)
219. Memorized lines
220. Bringing friends to church
221. Mint chocolate chip milkshake
222. Hearing cousin's news.
223. Wearing comfy clothes to school . . . Yay for spirit week. :)
224. "When my heart is breaking, I never leave Your hands" - JJ Heller
225. Learning what it means to "be" Mary . . . Christmas will look different this year.
226. Fireproof --- movie with Kirk Cameron! :) smile . . .
227. Grandpa's big hands
228. Grandma's grin
229. Anticipation . . . and learning to wait.
230. Reminder of surrender . . . I have a long way to go, but a journey begins with a single step, right?
231. Violin music
232. Plane tickets to a college . . . flying out this week!
233. God-dreams fulfilled
234. A Kansas auctioneer and down-to-earth preacher :)
235. Learning what it means to be the Danae I have been created to be . . . a journey.
Happy Day! <3