486. Mom's birthday balloons.
487. Making cheesecake with Briana . . . cream cheese wars . . .
488. Laughing at The Point Restaurant in my town during Mom's birthday meal.
489. Doing bubbles with Briana . . . who said bubbles were for little kids? :)
490. That there's still businesses up and going in my town
491. A new family car . . . even if we're not quite best buds yet. *ahem* :)
492. Little girl calling me "Mary" and wanting to sit on my lap
493. Her giggles as we played an updated version of peek-a-boo . . . with a peach tea package paper ??? :-D
494. Fellowship with friends
495. Song "Times" by Tenth Avenue North
496. Psalms 23 . . . life.