I guess my blogger life is somewhat suffering now that I've taken to college, but I still wanted to post, even though I shouldn't. For goodness gracious it's 11:46 pm. :) But I want to make this quick and real. I took a survey today for my Spiritual Life class, assessing my spiritual life thus far. Wow. There are so many things that it brought out that I need to work on. Like prayer for one, like thanking God for one.
Okay, here's an exercise in thanks maybe if I can keep it real.
746. For laughing like mad with friends while being sleep deprived.
747. Hearing other sweet girls' laugh.
748. Learning about things that I need to do better, about how much more I need to grow spiritually.
749. One other college student (girl) telling me I was beautiful. That was such a sweet gift.
750. Mom and Dad and Briana bringing yummy food and beautiful flowers to me.
751. Being able to see family and going to cousin's wedding.
752. Being in a small, college group at a church and meeting sweet people.
753. Working on the elliptical for around 20 minutes. (YES, JESUS! We did it!)
754. Sweet friends coming and visiting me at college.
755. Passing my quizzes today.