Monday, October 19, 2009
171. Spotting an owl in neighbors' backyard
172. Bouquets of fall leaves in vase
173. Traveling mercies
174. Carpeted, wooden pews
175. E-mail from Lexington Pastor
176. Being taken out to dinner by church couple
178. Orange chicken . . . mmm.
179. Mini pumpkins
180. Car laughter between the sister and me . . . the birds were almost toast. Smile.
181. Grandma's comment . . . everyone makes mistakes, wouldn't want to be around you if you didn't.
182. Grandma Z.'s facebook messages. :)
183. No Spanish 3 this morning. :)
184. Wind currents brushing through my hair.
185. Message in church . . . we are God's house, His dwelling place.
186. Sister's photography (that's her picture of the owl . . . hopefully more will be coming from her portfolio. :)
187. Church people knowing and caring
188. "Wonderful Merciful Savior" sung yesterday. Mmm.
190. My first college application. Finished. Yay!
Trust and gratefulness are my focuses right now. It's incredible how God lifts you up when you trust Him and thank Him. I'm not so good at it, but I'm learning. Step. By. Step. :)