Monday, October 19, 2009

Grace

Posted by Picasa



171. Spotting an owl in neighbors' backyard

172. Bouquets of fall leaves in vase

173. Traveling mercies

174. Carpeted, wooden pews

175. E-mail from Lexington Pastor

176. Being taken out to dinner by church couple

178. Orange chicken . . . mmm.

179. Mini pumpkins

180. Car laughter between the sister and me . . . the birds were almost toast. Smile.

181. Grandma's comment . . . everyone makes mistakes, wouldn't want to be around you if you didn't.

182. Grandma Z.'s facebook messages. :)

183. No Spanish 3 this morning. :)

184. Wind currents brushing through my hair.

185. Message in church . . . we are God's house, His dwelling place.

186. Sister's photography (that's her picture of the owl . . . hopefully more will be coming from her portfolio. :)

187. Church people knowing and caring

188. "Wonderful Merciful Savior" sung yesterday. Mmm.

189. Poetry

190. My first college application. Finished. Yay!

Trust and gratefulness are my focuses right now. It's incredible how God lifts you up when you trust Him and thank Him. I'm not so good at it, but I'm learning. Step. By. Step. :)

No comments: