Monday, July 5, 2010

Danke

I'm pretty sure "Danke" means "Thank You" in German, and I owe many of them to many but especially to Him.

Danke . . .


631. For the safe trip to and from Family Reunion

Danke . . .

632. For the graduation party my Z. Family threw for me, the kind, generous gifts and the beautiful cake. For Love.

Danke . . .

633. For the puzzles I got to help work on, a simple pleasure and for it allowing us cousins, family to work together and just be together.

Danke . . .

634. For the way cousin J was so friendly and reached out and made me feel significant. I really do appreciate it. So Much.

Danke . . .

635. For all the other cousins who reached out, for those that came and joined me at the puzzle table or the other relatives who asked about college plans.

Danke . . .

636. For those cute little puppies we got to see after a Beachy Amish meal. Too cute.

Danke . . .

637. For Mom being able to see a friend from long ago and me seeing her too and her kind words.

Danke . . .

638. For You, Jesus, changing my heart about certain things.

Danke . . .

639. For little girl and boy freckles.

Danke . . .

640. That I'm not who I was two years ago when I came here the last time.

Danke . . .

641. For the Healer song that we sang at my aunt and uncle's church.

Danke . . .

642. For that sweet donut I had after their church service . . . mmmm. :)

Danke . . .

643. For the e-mail from Dad.

Danke . . .

644. For spending time and laughing with Mom's friend.

Danke . . .

645. For the beautiful piano music played by the piano tuner at Mom's Friend's house. :)

And for what's yet to come. Danke.

No comments: