In The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, Screwtape, a demon, writes to his nephew, a beginner tempter, that God is a hedonist. He is a God of pleasure. Interesting concept. I think that you could go way too far with that, but I do believe that God has created good things that we can enjoy, true pleasures. Things we can be truly grateful for.
532. Catching "Hurricane" by Jimmy Needham on radio.
533. Sectioned grapefruit for Sunday breakfast
534. Blowing dandelions
535. Sneaking up on youth group boys (fail.) ;)
536. Hearing exciting news from prayer sister :)
537. That she trusted me enough to share.
538. The church wrapping arms around the one who had fallen. Forgiveness, healing.
539. "The wrath of God was satisfied." (Line from song "In Christ Alone") I'm learning about God's wrath on sin, His absolute hatred towards it, as seen in part through Ezekiel. How significant His grace.
540. The awesomeness of Ezekiel's visions. His glimpses into a Spiritual world that are very, very, very real.