Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quotin' Day

Those kind of dreams [like dreams kids have of working at Chuck E. Cheese or even adult dreams] start in our hearts and then we ask God to bless them. They're about us. God-sized dreams are ultimately about Him.

-Holley from: http://blog.dayspring.com


Everywhere among conservatives we find persons who are Bible-taught but not Spirit-taught... If a man holds to the fundamentals of the Christian faith he is thought to possess divine truth. But it does not follow. There is no truth apart from the Spirit.

- A. W. Tozer - Quoted recently by Ann Voskamp


"I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth." Psalm 34:1

I reset myself. Blessing Him is first. Not my list of pleading, not my list of need. Not my list of want. But making mention. Saying the name of the Lord over and over if that's all I can get out at first.


- Arianne typed this out in an article at (In)Courage

No comments: