Bowing, I say thanks for the absolutely undeserved, the grace . . .
441. The refreshing woman's conference my mom, sister, and I went to this weekend.
442. The break from school today for a funeral and seeing some relatives . . . didn't know my great-uncle really but knew a few of the relatives there.
443. That our struggles are for a better outcome . . .
444. That everyone in my immediate family are still living. What a miracle, really.
445. It's March . . . brand new month. Spring's on its way. :)