Saturday, February 19, 2011

Nineteen

Clock is fulfilling its pattern . . . the tick. tick. tick. And soon, nineteen years will have been ticked away.

Nineteen YEARS!!!!

So this may be my last post before the eighteen year old danae goes to sleep and never wakes up, but instead, a nineteen year old may stir at the sound of a noisy alarm clock. :)

What a year. Eighteen. What good things and sad things and sunshine and snow.

And now we are on to something different. Something new. Nineteen.

I'm excited for something new.

You?

And I come into it asking one thing.

Jesus? Please help me. Let Your Spirit fill me and Your power change me. I am Yours.

Love,
danae, simply His

1 comment:

Mom Julie said...

Hey Danae-heh!!
I feel so thankful that 19 years ago the Lord Jesus blessed your dad and I with you-- to have in our home for a few short moments and to have in our hearts for as long as we live.
May he continue to direct your path. I believe he will use your written and spoken words in a powerful way for Him. They will sparkle in others hearts and help draw them to Him.
I love you so much and wish you a very Happy 19th birthday and a very blessed year ahead as you seek what He could do through YOU--simply danae. love always--mom