Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Prayer Time

Hey, y'all! So once upon a time, I came across a blogger named Kayla and her beautiful blog ADD TO THE BEAUTY, and I'm telling you, this woman is beautiful!!! She doesn't blog that often, but when she does, I love reading and following along on her journey.

Well, y'all, this girl needs our prayers, and as a fellow blogger and as I believe, sister in Jesus, I wanted to give her some room in this space of mine. Kayla's been blessed with a little baby growing inside her womb, but she's also been struggling with some bleeding and she has a hematoma that could be potentially very dangerous to that baby. Oh guys, from what I've seen, it's one of the worst things in the world to lose a child, even an unborned baby. Will you pray with me? Pray that if God wills, He would keep that little one safe and that He would really pour forth blessing on Kayla as she carries this child as well as her husband Micaiah. Thank you!!!

No comments: