Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank You!

Time is ticking. Spanish 3 and many more classes start up again today so I'll just write a few of my gratefuls. :) Today's not going to be easy. Back to the grind. I'm trying to keep my head up though. It's God's day, right? :)

351. Watching "Flywheel" with family

352. Visit from Friend . . . that she'd take that time to see me. <3

353. Youth group's all nighter . . . hanging out with friends

354. Playing hide-and-go-seek in the dark in my church . . . I know that building much more than I did last week! :)

355. Hearing "Your Hands" by JJ Heller on the radio . . . right now.

356. Hearing the end of "Forgiven" by Sanctus Real on the radio when I woke up this morning. <3

357. Putting together a puzzle with Her

358. His German accent

359. That little girl smile and her calling me "Mary"

360. A New Year . . . a new beginning.

No comments: