Monday, August 17, 2009

1000 Gifts

Almost each Monday, Ann Voskamp from www.aholyexperience.com makes a continuing list of things she's grateful for, gifts from the Father. I'm going to start my own list today. Hopefully it will continue as Mondays come and go. Here goes, the start of my list as I make my way to one thousand gifts . . .

1. The sweet innocence of an eight year old boy

2. The brilliance and newness of the morning

3. Swimming in ICY cold water . . . and surviving. :)

4. A long letter from friend

5. Sunday picnic and hike

6. Being given a makeover by a nine year old girl . . . hair and nails included :)

7. Water spurting down clefts and stubborn rock

8. Sweet, yellow dahlias

9. Open access to the mercy seat

10. The prayers thrown upward as church gathers around broken, needy people



Well, I must be off. Work is calling quite shortly. :) May your day be littered with gifts . . .

Yours truly,
just Simply Danae

No comments: