Happy Monday! It is again a day of new counting. Join me?
26. Old flannel shirt . . . my Daddy's.
27. Shining summer sunflowers
28. Laughing with cousins Saturday, what a gift.
29. Family dinner at Pioneer Villa . . . fellowship and oh how delicious the food. :)
30. A summer job, lived long and now finished.
31. No big injuries as I watched over kiddos the past three months.
32. Daddy's birthday . . . his life held with such value. (I love you, Daddy! So much!)
33. Sister got her license! An answered prayer. Nerves relax.
34. Fresh, succulent blackberries and blackberry milkshakes . . . MMM!
35. Sweet August . . . memories
36. Playing freeze tag, choosing to be young.
37. A sky punctured with radiant stars.
38. Celebration service at Church . . . a new man giving himself to lead us.
39. Five young, energetic boys in Sunday School.
40. "Grace greater than all my sin." alleluia
Live! It's a brand new day. :)
just Simply Danae