Today is "Multiple Gifts Monday" . . . a time to count the gifts from our Heavenly Dad's hand. I'm on my way to one thousand. Will you join me?
11. Fresh, buttery corn on the cob
12. Bright blue eyes of giggly Child
13. Streamers cascading and rising on ceiling, a surprise
14. A new day of summer vacation . . . only two weeks and a day left . . . each day a gift.
15. Answered prayer . . . a child has been found
16. Light shed on who I am . . . it's sharp but good.
17. Meeting Book-lover . . . soon to be friend Lord willing.
18. Fresh blackberries
19. Walking through a field in bright sun
20. Small, brilliant balloons
21. Visitors in Sunday School yesterday
22. Sister's birthday and life
23. Blog updates by Friend(s)
24. Homemade ice cream
25. The promise that "Jesus commands my destiny." alleluia
Put your hand to your heart today and feel its pulse. In VBS this year, one of the leaders told the kids that the beating of their heart was a reminder of God's incredible love for them. Feel it . . . may God's love pulsate throughout your heart and soul. Have a glorious day!
just Simply Danae