Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Very First

As the cursor blinks and a blank page prods black lines and dots and spaces, my mind starts blanking out as to how I should begin my very first blog. So, I guess this is the way it will begin. smile. :)

I have no idea where I'll take this little room of space, but I'd love it if you'd follow along with me! I hope this to be a place where I share corners of my messy, desperate, beautiful life, as well as my journey of learning to walk hand in hand with the Maker of the Stars. And I want you to know now that I am truly nothing, just simply Danae, but in the power of Love Himself, I stand as a child, held up with hands that bare nail scars. So, enough said. :) I have officially begun a blog . . .

(Aren't you proud of me, Christina Marie?!)

Yours truly,
Simply Danae

No comments: