Thank You, Lord . . .
401. I've been accepted at MULTNOMAH!!! [Oh Jesus, thank You! This might be it, huh??]
402. The compliments . . . especially the unexpected.
403. Preview weekend at Multnomah!!! Oh My Word! What a fabulous time! [might write about that later?]
404. The safe drive up to Portland.
405. Meeting new, beautiful people
406. Hanging out with friends
407. Your freedom and love
408. Excitement of my unknown future
409. That little guy, sitting on my lap
410. Her tiny hand holding mine
411. Him being such a good brother and helping me out
412. Watching the kids play the Wii . . . too cute
413. Christian music playing in the house
414. The community and fellowship of hanging out with youth group, watching Super bowl party [Yay, Saints!]
415. Her encouragement and friendship
One of my friends told me recently that life is so good! And I responded that it is for us. I know some people's lives are so tattered and filled with hopelessness. And I mourn for them. I hope they come to know the incredible love of my Savior and the life He gives. I want to strive to bring God into those hopeless lives, but in the meantime, I want to thank Him for my life, 'cause it is GOOD! because He is good, and He is in it. alleluia.