I know this is early, but considering I have heavy duty homework to do tomorrow and thankfulness seems to be in season any day of the week, I'll make it a multitude of gift Sunday. :)
416. Her words to me and that love. What a true gift!!! Speechless . . .
417. That unexpected note.
418. Red and pink and white streamers hanging from the lights in the school hallway.
419. Hearts . . . lots of paper hearts.
420. Spring rain
421. I'm never alone.
422. That He is allowing me to grow. [Side Note: Growing hurts]
423. Balloons for Valentine's Day from the 'rents, as well as a fun gift bag. Too sweet! I love my parents. They are both gifts.
424. The rose from my sister . . . what a sweet-ness! :) I love my sissy! She is a dear gift!
425. President's Day = No School. Ohhh Yessss. :)